The Corridor is Long Island’s Journal for Strategic Alliances, published by Street Smarts Publishing, Inc. We sell marketing collateral and enriched business relationships while offering the public and our target market, the Long Island business community, a beautiful and informative publication. Clients can purchase either advertising or “sponsorships”. The benefits of sponsorship are that the client is made accessible through a wide range of networks, both in print and in email; additionally the sponsor receives a substantial amount of magazines for their own use; can purchase reprints and posters of their articles; and get a linkback on our website. They may also receive regular ad space and/or advertorial, depending on the level of sponsorship.
We offer free coverage to New Entrepreneurs, BIG Ideas, newsworthy events and some not-for-profits.
We are print and electronic media with presence on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and with a mailing list of 17,000+. Our own website is still developing, but busy none the less.
The Corridor is represented on five Action Long Island Sub-committees;
- Small Business and Banking
- Energy and Recycling
- Kids in Action
- Health and Wellness
We are also pro-active members of the Melville Chamber of Commerce and the Huntington Chamber of Commerce, The Arts Council, The Press Club of Long Island, The Fair Media Council and the National Professional Journalists Society. The Corridor participates in the Huntington Youth Project, Melville Young Professionals and is partners with Toys of Hope, The American Heart Association, National Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Dylan's Footprint, Leadership Huntington, Action Long Island and more.
We create employment on Long Island, print on Long Island and currently have opportunities for support and sales staff.
Our products are unique and so far, our format has no competitors.
|Profile 1:||One half page editorial, one image||$900 (50 copies for your own distribution.)|
|Profile 2:||One page editorial, two images||$1800 (100 copies for your own distribution)|
|Profile 3:||Two page editorial, two, three or four images,||$3000 (200 copies for you.)|
|Cover:||Plus a two page editorial; 1, 1/2 page, 1/2 half page and 1 full page ad or column during a 12 month period plus one year's link on the front page of The Corridor LI website||$7500 (1000 copies)|
|Video Interview||Optional extra for the above Cover package, includes a video interview posted on The Corridor website, your website, Youtube.com and you receive a cd for your presentation portfolio.||$3000|
|Centerfold:||Centerfold||$3500 (300 copies for you.)|
Each article is professionally written and illustrated. You will receive up to 1000 copies of the magazine for your own marketing purposes; publishing on the The Corridor LI website, with your logo and a link to your website.
- Glossy reprints of your cover article (4 pages) without the rest of the magazine are available at $3.00 apiece. (min. 100 pieces)
- One page reprint, two sides $2.00 (min.100 pieces)
- Individual extra magazines $6.00 apiece.
- 13x19" Posters of your article are also available for $35.
Sponsors also receive invitations to ours and our other sponsor's events ie: Legislative breakfasts, networking, seminars, trade shows, et.al.
|Full Page Interior||$1,000|
|Industry Listing||$50 (3 lines)|
Free Editorial / Free Ad Space
- The Big Idea (Requires signed agreement)
- SOME Not For Profits - 1/8 page
- Community Events - 1/8 page
- Sponsor Events - 1/2 page
*Additional copies are $6.00 per.
Print Distribution 10,000
- Melville, Dix Hills
- Rt. 231 Corridor
- Rt. 110 Corridor
- Hauppauge Corridor
- Vet's Highway Corridor
- Plainview Corridor OCR
- Some Direct Mail
- Electronic Distribution 17,000+/-
- Your Target area
- Huntington, Dix Hills, Commack and Smithtown Libraries
- Huntington Chamber of Commerce
- Melville Chamber of Commerce
- Babylon Town Hall
- Huntington Town Hall
- Barnes and Noble, Book Revue
- Networking Drop Off Points:
- Diners in Amityville, Massapequa, Lindenhurst, Deer Park, Babylon, Plainview, Melville, Huntington, Bridge Hampton, South Hampton, East Hampton
- Huntington Station Waldbaum's
- Greenport Natural Market
- Greenport IGA
- Hampton Bays Wild by nature
- South Hampton Waldbaums
- Schmidts Market South Hampton
- Montauk IGA
- Citarella Market
- E Hampton
- Waldbaum's East Hampton
- Garden City Hotel
- Gurney's Inn, Montauk
- Montauk Manor
- Huntington Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn, Plainview
- Hilton Garden Inn, Vet's Hwy.
- Melville Marriott
Your article is published on the Corridor website with a link to your website.